Fantastic Salary on offer up to $85K depending on experience
Great Culture and Benefit packages on offer including Flexible working, Free Gym Classes, Friday Breakfast, Monthly Massages, Monthly Drinks, Sporting and Social Drinks!
Successful candidate will be joining an Innovative, Forward Thinking Company. You will be joining a high performing, inclusive and developing culture within a fun and supportive team.
Our client is seeking an experienced driven legal secretary to join their Commercial Litigation Practice, to provide secretarial support and assistance to multiple people from authors to principals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of court documents;
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Diary management and arranging appointments;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Time entry and monthly billing
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Self-motivated Legal Secretary with experience ideally working within a Commercial Litigation team; alternatively, 2 years’ experience with a general legal secretary role
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong ability to draft correspondence and legal documents
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment autonomously, managing a high volume of workload
- Enjoy working in a high performing team with a great culture
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary ready to make your next career move to join a fun, fast paced, successful team please apply via the link below to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941