Fantastic Salaries & Benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Salaries negotiable depending on experience $60-80K+
Great Culture and Benefit packages on offer including Flexible working, Free Gym Classes, Friday Breakfast, Monthly Massages, Monthly Drinks, Sporting and Social Drinks!
Successful candidates will be joining an Innovative, Forward Thinking Company
2 Permanent Positions available
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Legal Secretaries with experience working within Insurance Practices or alternatively have strong experience within Litigation.
Our client is seeking experienced driven legal secretaries to join their Insurance Practice, to provide secretarial support and assistance to multiple people.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- File Management;
- Opening and closing files;
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- End of month billing and reporting;
- Diary management and arranging appointments;
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Self-motivated Legal Secretary with experience ideally working within an Insurance or Litigation team; alternatively, within plaintiff or a generalist in a large commercial firm
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment managing a high volume of workload
- Enjoy working in a high performing team with a great culture
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary ready to make your next career move to join a fun, fast paced, successful team please apply via the link below to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941