Supporting a Legal team, this Administration Assistant is required for an ongoing contract to join their friendly and down-to-earth team based in the Sydney CBD and starts on Monday.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for all activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient completion of administrative tasks within the Legal team.
General duties include:
• Assist and respond to the requirements of the business.
• Assist in the preparation, formatting and dissemination of reports.
• Act and prioritise mail and incoming correspondence.
• Liaising with clients when required.
• Co-ordinate meetings, catering and travel requirements.
• Front desk support and relief as required.
As a successful candidate, you will have:
• Proven experience in an administration position within a corporate environment.
• An ability to make decisions and solve problems
• Exceptional time management and strong attention to detail
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; Outlook and established applications
What you need to do:
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY ASAP with a resume below.