Support the growth of the philanthropy program by developing and maintaining relationships with supporters of the charity.
- Global animal & conservation charity with projects in Australia
- Immediate start for a 12 month maternity contract
- Fast growing philanthropy team
This organisation is a one of the largest animal welfare and conservation charities in the world; working to rescue animals, maintain habitats, safeguard populations and advocate for protection.
The Legacy Specialist will work directly with the Director of Philanthropy to ensure gifts in wills are integrated and marketed to their full potential.
- Deliver and execute the legacy program that promotes bequests to the donor base
- Develop relationships with individuals capable of furthering the mission through philanthropy
- Manage a portfolio of Prospects and current Legacy Pledgers, moving supporters in their donor journey from enquiry to pledge
- Plan, organise and follow-up Marketing and Stewardship events
- Act as first point of contact and knowledge on all gift in will matters, appeals and materials
- Working closely with the Direct Marketing team on legacy appeals
- Build relationships with staff and volunteers to ensure they understand the importance of legacy income to the charity and to equip them to promote legacies
- Input and update supporter details in CRM database
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated fundraising experience such as major gifts, bequests, community fundraising events, donor relations etc.
- Passion and interest in environmental, conservation or animal welfare
- Proven donor relations, stewardship and relationship building skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.