Beaumont People are recruiting for a Senior Psychologist to join a growing NFP based in Wollongong.
- Full time Perm role
- Leadership role
- Intensive Therapeutic Transitional Care (ITTC)
As Senior Psychologist you will lead a small and collaborative multi-disciplinary team responsible for working closely to develop and provide rapid assessment of children and young people coming into newly rolled-out ITTC services promoting and executing the development and implementation of treatment plans
You will work closely and directly with the young people, as well as internal and external agencies to both educate and support appropriate therapeutic interventions for children and young people who have experienced significant trauma through therapeutic informed training, support and consultation
A bit about you:
You will be resilient and collaborative with a commitment to providing therapeutic support to young people in care. This is a great role for someone who has or is looking to develop their clinical leadership skills within a holistic and collaborative environment.
For success within the role you will;
- Be a experienced Fully Registered Psychologist, with registered with AHRPA
- Demonstrate extensive experience in assessing the needs of and treating children and young people who have experienced complex trauma
- Have previous experience in a leadership and coaching capacity, ideally within a clinical focused role
- Demonstrate experience where you have established and maintained strong and trusting relationships with individuals with complex needs, their families and other key stake holders.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Join a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment.
- Join a strong and experience clinical team, with regular supported supervision
- Fantastic opportunities for career grow
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe on 02 9279 2777 or email email@example.com.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.