- Play an instrumental part in the organisation’s development strategy
- Work within a young organisation, reporting to the CEO
- Great salary, based in Westmead
About the organisation
The organisation is a world leading research institute, dedicated to tackling some of the most serious diseases affecting people worldwide. The generous donations they receive go towards laboratory investigations and researching into developing the preventions and cures of tomorrow.
As the Lead Partnerships Executive you will work collaboratively with the CEO to develop and manage a strategic partnerships and community engagement plan. You will focus on building strong and enduring relationships, with a focus on corporate partners and key members of the community. You will also be responsible for identifying prospective partners and securing their support.
- Lead the organisation’s partnerships strategy, focused on acquisition and retention
- Build a new portfolio of community and corporate partnerships from the ground up
- Focus on providing support to partners to encourage and drive funding activity
- Develop a strong workplace giving framework to engage a range of organisations
- Innovate and drive a community fundraising initiative
- Manage a budget and provide monthly reports to the CEO
Skills & Attributes
- Experienced in building fundraising or commercial partnerships
- Proven ability to generate income through establishing successful relationships
- Ability to research industry trends and use this data to shape strategies
- Background in implementing a range of activities to cultivate relationships
- Proficient in creating presentation materials and pitching ideas
- Drive to work closely with the CEO
- Thrive working under pressure to deliver against tight timeframes
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis