- Immediate start temporary position
- Based in the Melbourne CBD
- Paying $35/hr + super
As the Moodle Developer, you will support the overall behind the scenes projects and work to ensure that learning materials are integrated into the correct programs. This person will work closely and collaboratively with academics, course creators and designers.
General duties include;
- Correlating educational material onto Moodle
- Liaising with academics, content creators and designers.
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to provide troubleshooting support to both academics and students
- Provide user support and file management
- Competent working abilities with Moodle and other LMS systems, with a strong understanding of material requirement and outcomes
- Supporting the academic stakeholders
- Creating Turnitin assessments online
- File management, version control, troubleshooting and user permissions
- Great communication skills, written skills and outstanding concept of academic materials
A successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of the higher education environment, this individual will be creative, eager and proactive within their role.
Key experience and attributes include;
- Experience using Moodle and other LMS systems in an administration capacity
- Must have demonstrable experience in developing innovative learning designer in a higher education setting
- Experience with file management, version control and troubleshooting
- Proven experience working with subject matter expects and course designers for the purpose of ensuring material is of exceptional quality
- Experience following define work processes when setting up quizzes and assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail when setting up resources
- Desirable to have experience with HTML