Temporary to Permanent Job Opportunity
Fantastic Salary, Great Team Culture + Benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Full time hours: 8.30am-5.00pm with flexibility
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Junior Legal Secretary to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Workers Compensation, WID Claims and ability to handle a large file load.
Core Duties will include:
- Drafting legal correspondence
- Handle a large case file load
- Organising and maintain client files
- Managing incoming correspondence from clients both via calls and emails
- Dealing with enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Scheduling appointments and diary management
- Closing and archiving files
- Other general administration duties as request.
- Legal Secretary experience which includes Workers Compensation and WID Claims.
- Ability to handle a large file load.
- Excellent typing and document drafting skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and organisation skills essential.