A member based association are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their organisation on a temporary basis working until Mid February. Located in the hear of the CBD, close to public transport and in modern offices. This role will take on the responsibilities of the Accountant during this time. This role will be a varied role across AP, AR, Payroll and Reporting.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the day to day transactions of the business. The role will be a varied role across AP, AR, Payroll and Reporting.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Payroll management
- Complete monthly accounts receivable reconciliations
- Assistance in the processing of financial reports
- Assistance in the preparation of tax compliance documents
Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of SAGE is a MUST
- Knowledge of FBT, Superannuation and Payroll Tax Exemption rules essential
- Strong Communication skills is a must
- Able to build credible relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and reporting timetables
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- A team player who can also work autonomously as required
Interviews are happening this week so don't delay, apply today!