- Seeking strong investigative skills, with ability to build and maintain influential relationships
- Flexible location either Western Sydney or Inner South Sydney
- Salary ranging from $85,000 to $100,000 + package.
As Investigations Officer you will responsible for leading and managing complex and sensitive internal investigations across the organisation, including investigations into reportable conduct matters, complaints and misconduct matters, breaches of policies and legislative and regulatory requirements.
In this role you will work closely with external and internal stakeholders during investigations, relying on your high level of discipline knowledge and extensive experience obtain evidence and information to determine the most appropriate action and investigation method.
Pivotal role joining an established team embedded within the organisation to continually drive high quality and professional standards as part of a proactive strategy.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience leading complex and sensitive investigations and leading investigations activities.
- Extensive knowledge and competency in applying different investigative techniques
- Understanding of best practice principles for investigation processes.
- Attention to detail, with advance report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High standard of professional ethical behaviour and sound understanding of boundary maintenance.
- Tertiary qualifications within a similar discipline
- Unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Experience conducting child protection and reportable conduct investigations is highly desirable.
This is an interesting and rewarding role that will see you working as part of a leading specialist organisation making a significant difference to vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Join a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment.
- Attractive above award remuneration package
- Initial 6 month contract, with strong possibly for extension