Our client is an international leader in Medical Research who provide services, education and technology to improve the lives of the wider community.
This NFP are very well respected in their field, and commit to ongoing learning and development for all staff, flexible working hours and work-life balance, a pet friendly office and a great culture across the whole business.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to implement the internal communication plan. Reporting in to the Brand Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be guided to maintain engagement of all staff through constant communication and social activities. The ability to champion and educate the internal workforce on strategy and direction is a must.
- Plan, edit and create written content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletter and brand collateral,
- Write engaging content that can be delivered via imaginative formats
- Monitor and report on internal communications activities with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Deliver presentations at organisational events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proven ability to present to an audience of approx. 50 staff
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate communications and an ability to create strategically aligned content and messaging across channels
- Experience in, or willingness to learn video production & Adobe creative suite
- An engaging, outgoing and confident individual is required for this role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a high performing team
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.