- Based in Frenches Forest, parking available
- Full time permanent position within the Insights Team
- Insights and Database Lead with a growth and continuous improvement focus!
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest service provider for people on the autism spectrum, and their specialised schools’ program is one of the largest in the world!
Aspect’s vision is to provide the best possible opportunities for people on the spectrum. We believe that people on the autism spectrum are a different brilliant®.
Lead a growth strategy which will provide Aspect with opportunities to invest in more programs and become a key driving force in creating a world where no-one on the autism spectrum is left behind. Reporting to the National Director of Fundraising the Insights, Operations and Database Lead will manage a small Insights team and focus on supporting Aspects continued growth.
The key RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- To support the development and delivery of Aspect Fundraising programs by driving forward and executing the Insights team strategy
- Oversee Aspect’s fundraising supporter journey across all income streams
- To be gatekeeper of Aspect’s fundraising database, technology and SRM systems
- To provide strategic data insights, recommendations and reports (internal and external) to guide operational program direction
- Identify internal and external trends in supporter giving and behaviour and provide analysis and insights to drive income and long-term support across all fundraising programs
- Prospect, identify and implement any new technology that can help the team to improve delivery or efficiency and enhance supporter journeys
- Work with Fundraising Director to collate project information and scope out new visionary projects
- A background in business analysis, insights or database management
- Prior experience working with Raisers Edge and working closely with Fundraising teams is advantageous.
- Ambitious, driven by innovation and continuous improvement
- Access to salary packaging
- Ability to lead a team and make the role your own
- Good work/life balance
- Supportive, experienced team
- For the right person, a four day work week may be considered
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Autism Spectrum, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.