Fast growing, national health charity funding research and providing support services across Australia is looking for a passionate Fundraiser to take their Individual Giving & Community Fundraising to the next level.
- Strategic role developing Individual Giving & Community Fundraising portfolios
- Exciting chance to support the growth of the organisation
- Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney location with work from home options
This organisation works with diverse stakeholders and community groups to provide vital health information and support across Australia. They work tirelessly to increase awareness to improve early detection of
disease and support a broad range of clinical research teams to drive innovative research.
About the role
This exciting position is a strategic and hands-on fundraising role to lead and grow the Individual Giving & Community Fundraising programs. The role will focus on leading and significantly growing the portfolios to maximize income, achieve significant donor growth and increase life-time value.
The Individual Giving & Community Fundraising Manager will develop and implement multi-channel, donor centric campaigns, managing a broad portfolio of fundraising strategies that include but are not limited to: direct mail appeals, fundraising events, campaign donations, supporter journeys and community
fundraising. New and innovative opportunities will include the development of an annual giving day and flagship campaigns.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous Individual Giving & Community Fundraising experience within a not for profit organisation
- Proven track record of developing Individual Giving programs
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing successful fundraising campaigns including appeals, regular giving, acquisition and community fundraising
- Strong experience segmenting and targeting data for successful fundraising campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to calculate/assess costs, risks and benefits for the program
- Appetite and enthusiasm for growing a fundraising program and overachieving stretch targets
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please apply online or direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com