- Strategic management role
- Western Sydney with flexibility to work remotely
- Broad IG role - appeals, regular giving, acquisition, retention and philanthropy
The Individual Giving Manager will manage the Individual Giving program and team including cash appeals, regular giving, acquisition, retention and start to build the planned giving and the high value donor programs.
The role will build upon an already successful program, increasing revenue through regular giving, integrating digital, leading on all agency management and growing the team.
- Lead a small team to implement integrated cash and regular giving strategy to drive revenue growth
- Overall management of multi-channel direct marketing plan for six appeals across direct mail, email, SMS, social media & telemarketing
- Manage income and expenditure budgets and forecasts for all individual giving programs
- Work with Head of Fundraising & Marketing to prepare board reports and business cases to support new initiatives and investment areas
- Work closely with the Data and Insights Manager to brief data requirements, supporter segmentation and report on program performance
- Work in conjunction with their agency on acquisition and conversion strategies for cash and regular donor programs and digital integration across a range of channels
- In conjunction with the Marketing team oversee the development and implementation of supporter journeys and persona marketing
- Oversee the regular giving life-cycle from acquisition and onboarding through to upgrade, payment recovery and recognition/stewardship. This also includes F2F/Telemarketing management
- In conjunction with the Donor Care team, oversee all aspects of supporter care and engagement
- Start to develop the planned giving programs (high value giving and bequests)
Skills & Attributes
- Broad Individual Giving experience
- Track record of success in managing end-to-end and ongoing direct marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementation of donor retention and acquisition strategies that meet budget requirements
- Experience in the development and implementation of messaging across digital, web and direct mail channels
- Strong digital fundraising capabilities and an understanding of digital best practice
- Demonstrated financial literacy and experience managing expenditure budgets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in report writing, complimented by strong analytical skills.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.