Join this leading medical research and support the charity as their Marketing Campaign Manager with a focus on Community Fundraising. The role will focus on supporting the delivery of end-to-end marketing campaigns, raising awareness and aiming to reach program objectives. This role will have a focus on digital campaigns.
- Work within a national organisation, line manage
- Develop various fundraising marketing campaigns
- Darlinghurst location, with great transport links
- Contribute to the development of the annual Campaigns plan
- A focus on digital campaigns
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver awareness and raise revenue for the organisation focusing in Community Fundraising, Bequests and Major Gifts
- Manage relationships and contracts with external agencies to ensure campaign inputs are delivered on time and budget
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to source speakers and volunteers to integrate into campaigns
- Deliver campaign briefs to key stakeholders, evaluate results and present on improvements and recommendations
- Analyse and evaluate campaign results including return on investment and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage two team members
- Marketing campaign experience, ideally within Fundraising
- Digital Marketing campaign experience
- Driven by innovative and game-changing campaigns
- Experience in marketing within both a commercial and NFP setting desirable
- An understanding of managing campaigns for fundraising and marketing
- Skilled at managing multiple agencies, developing and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns
- A track record of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns and channel planning experience
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with confidence presenting and pitching
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and work collaboratively
Please apply as soon as possible to Rosheen Singh as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.