- Coordinate the delivery of the final design to meet business requirements.
- Provide ongoing training and support for all internal/external teams
- Develop and manage ongoing project reporting at multiple levels for governance, executive, internal & external stakeholders.
- Define and control project budget, deadlines, documentation and deliverables
- Facilitate all training and manuals to support the wider team whilst collaborating with vendors and external stakeholders
- Coordinate agreement of final business processes
- Procedural documentation
- Ongoing system and project management / maintenance framework
- Project planning and specification skills, together with problem solving and analysis
- At least 5+ years’ experience in business and analysis
- Excellent team skills and communication skills
- Self-initiative to propose and drive actions
- Solutions focussed
- Experience in the implementation of new accounting software packages
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Analysis, Information systems or related field;
- Salesforce & Sage Intacct experience - desirable
- Experience in developing training modules (preferably on-line/in-house modules as well)
This is a great opportunity for a varied role where you will have the opportunity to drive change within a incredible organisation.
Contract position for at least 4 months with the possibility to extend.
In this role you will be offered the opportunity to work in an autonomous and flexible environment with a great supportive team culture. An attractive salary package is offered.