$70-80k inc Super
Permanent, Full Time
Sydney CBD – WFH & WFO
About the client
The Australian Packaging Covenant of Australia (APCO) is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with governments and industries to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.
APCO aims to change the culture of business and educate consumers by promoting sustainable packaging and recycling initiatives to reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfill. As a collective, we can all make a difference.
Have you ever noticed the recycling information on a packet of biscuits, chips or lollies? APCO designed this! It’s a simple and easy to read recycling label which is now used on many household items by big brands such as Coles and Woolworths to help consumers (like us) recycle properly. This is just one of the programs APCO successfully manage.
About the role
The Data and IT Project Coordinator is a newly created role that will assist in APCO’s technology advancements to enhance the experience of their members and partners, this includes integrating systems and simplifying/streamlining the way data is recorded and reported.
You will manage the entire product lifecycle from inception to implementation. You will develop and execute project timelines and user manuals, support with data integration, liaise with key technology partners and vendors, as well as training your colleagues on all things IT.
If you love technology, systems and data and have a passion for the environment and sustainability and want to work in a small, collaborative team who really make a difference, then this role is for you!
About the candidate
You will have a strong background in IT and/or computer science with demonstrable experience in successfully delivering IT projects. This role requires an individual with strong attention to detail and a keen interest on data and its integrity. You will be self– motivated to work autonomously and with a team. An ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of stakeholders is highly regarded.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Write product requirement documentation and user manuals
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to assist in the successful execution of technology development projects
- Create timelines for the development, testing and deployment of all technology advancement
- Support in identifying and developing opportunities to improve internal processes and procedures through technology
- Assist in the testing and debugging of products and feature
- Ensure data quality and security within all technology systems
- Maintain data sets external to the Salesforce CRM
- Providing training across the business on new systems and support on trouble shooting
- Qualification in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Zapier, Ruby on Rails, Heroku and Heroku Connect or other workflow management tools
- Sound knowledge and understanding of data integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Passion and/or understanding of sustainability industry
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to work for small, collaborative and growing organisation that is recognised globally for its dedication and commitment to creating a sustainable future.
Your role will be instrumental in capturing accurate data through the improvements of technology and systems.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Applications will be reviewed during the Christmas break and interviews will commence with Beaumont People on the week of the 11th January 2021.