Be a part of an amazing team and supportive environment!!
The main responsibilities of this role include;
- Receive, resolve, provide solutions and or escalate customer reported product faults
- Promptly attend to a high volume of inbound phone inquiries.
- Register, record customer information relating to all support activities.
- Working with server systems and printer applications
- Experience within a Customer Service or Call Centre environment
- Hold either IT Diploma or IT Degree
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in 2nd and 3rd level IT Support
- Completed CCNA or MCSA training
- Cert 4 Networking
- Experience in printer applications
- Modern offices with easy onsite parking
- Regular team events
- Diverse work
- Working with a supportive team