The main responsibilities of this role include;
- Receive, resolve, provide solutions and or escalate issues for internal staff.
- Promptly attend to inbound phone inquiries.
- Register, record customer information relating to all support activities.
- Troubleshooting & diagnosing
- Assisting IT Officer with tasks
- Working with server systems and printer applications
To be considered for these roles you will have;
- Experience within an IT environment
- Hold either IT Diploma or IT Degree
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level IT Support
- MUST have TeamViewer experience
- Modern offices close to public transport
- Diverse work
- Working within a supportive team
- 9 Day fortnight
Apply now for an immediate start!