Do you want to join a fast growing, inclusive and customer focused team?
Your Side has already grown significantly since we launched Total Care in 2017. We are ready to go to the next level and are looking for someone with significant experience in Human Resources to support the business as we grow.
Who We Are:
Your Side Australia is a leading provider of support services for older people, people living with disability, mental health, and carers throughout Sydney. Established 30 years ago, we’ve kept our commitment to give people greater choice and to enhance their independence and wellbeing.
Your Side is a one stop shop to arrange the care and support that allows people and families to get on with living a good life.
Your Side is an equal opportunity employer, and proudly employs people with disabilities.
Reporting to the Director – Corporate Services, the Human Resources Management position will be a stand alone function managing all employee matters. You will develop and implement HR strategies in line with Your Side’s business strategy.
Due to the success and the growth of the organisation, this new position will initially focus on talent pipelining and retention of their long standing employees. The role will have primary responsibility for ensuring compliance with all relevant industrial relations legislation and awards with significant inputs to ensure compliance with WHS and privacy laws.
This part-time role will be approximately 25 hours a week which can be spread across 3 – 5 days depending on the successful candidate and the business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Input and support the development of the future workforce strategy.
- Create employment contracts for new staff and lead their induction process
- Full function Recruitment process for internal employees
- Reviewing and updating existing human resources policies and procedures
- Preparing employee training plans and assisting in ensuring appropriate training is attended by staff
- Provide support and guidance to managers in relation to any employee performance issues
- Managing any employee grievances and resolving any issues appropriately
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources
- Highly developed written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a stand-alone position and experience being the go-to person in a small team
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite of products
- Excellent customer service skills that can be applied to various internal and external stakeholders
- Autonomous self-starter; who will proactively drive tasks to completion with limited guidance
- Flexible, positive attitude; willingness to get involved in day to day big and small
- A strong commitment to social justice and an interest in the NFP sector
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Your Side, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.