This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading higher education provider close to Sydney CBD. As the HR Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the HR team by providing important strategic thinking and ensuring the development and delivery of strategic and operational HR services. Working closely with the HR Manager and broader HR team, you will be working collaboratively to provide exceptional HR expertise to the broader business. As the HR Business Partner, you will work collaboratively with the wider management team to ensure that the working environment is a positive, compliant workplace.
- Contributing and collaborating with the HR Manager to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions.
- Ensure the effective delivery of services to support the employment life cycle, including; recruitment processes, working arrangements, and remuneration
- Manage the development and delivery of the organisation’s workforce planning
- Oversee the delivery of advice and support to HR Coordinators around relations, WHS, management policy and best practice
- Ensure the effective development of modern HR practices and procedures align with the organisation’s objectives
- Ensure compliance and all relevant legislation and awards are met and monitored
- Must have tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Previous HR Management experience
- Experience with workforce planning, strategic and operational implementation
- High level of interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level decision making
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and maintain professionalism at all times
- Desirable if previously worked within the Education Sector and have used Korn Ferry, Hay Group Job Evaluation Methodology
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.