- Located the Hills District, parking on-site
- Full-time permanent position, competitive remuneration
- Find meaningful work in the NFP sector and work with a collaborative and passionate team
This fabulous position is for a highly respected charity. The Human Resources Advisor reports to the Head of Human Resources and is an essential member of the team.
Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be flexible and willing to work as a true generalist. You will be comfortable providing administrative support, as well as being able to advise and consult to managers and employees across the organisation.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks encompassing all facets of the employee life cycle with a focus on industrial relations.
- Act as a point of contact for the Human Resources team
- Assist employees and managers with ER/IR advice
- WHS compliance, assist with developing relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are maintained and developed as required
- Add value to collaborative internal relationships
- Anticipate and resolve issues, contribute to change management
- Work within a legislative, compliance and reporting framework
- Embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge and ability to provide advice on legislative requirements and IR matters such as industry awards, and Fair Work
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail
- 2+ years of practical HR generalist experience
- Current NSW driver’s license and access to a car
This is the perfect opportunity for a generalist looking to learn and be coached as part of a high performing team, there is plenty of opportunity for professional development.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, eager for feedback and proactive.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.