- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Great career opportunity
- Opportunity to work full time or part time hours on a permanent basis
You will drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping staff, whilst ensuring high standards and company guidelines are maintained.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
- Observing the communal areas and ensuring that they are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Ensuring appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitoring labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels
- Rostering staff including two Team Leaders and approximately 10 casual Housekeeping Attendants.
- You must have previous experience working as a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Previous management experience where you have provided leadership and mentorship to a team of employees
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly personality
- You will have excellent grooming and presentation skills
If you meet the above criteria then please apply today and include your resume with a cover letter.