About the company
- Full Time, permanent position (Tuesday – Saturday)
- Based Lennox Head (travel required around the local area)
- Great package including car and phone
The company specialise in real estate sales & rentals, including holiday rentals in Lennox Head, Bangalow, Byron Bay and Ballina. With an outstanding reputation in the local community for their professionalism and service, they are an employee of choice for their successful team.
This role will join a small, high calibre team & will report directly to the owner of the business. As Holiday Lettings Manager, you will have a varied role that will require your time to be split between the office & being out and about regularly.
Based in the Lennox Head office, the Holiday Lettings Manager will have extensive and varied responsibilities however, you will primarily be accountable for the overall management of holiday letting properties. You will be required to split your time between the office & visiting properties/meeting owners.
You will visit registered properties, liaise with external contractors including cleaners & maintenance and oversee the coordination of linen collection & delivery for holiday lettings. You will speak regularly with guests & landlords offering them an outstanding service.
You will be highly professional, with a warm and personable communication style along with a strong attention to detail, working well under pressure while striving to provide high quality services to customers.
Your Skills & Attributes:
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries both in person and on the phone
- Guest & landlord relationship management
- Visit properties to ensure they are in order
- Provide a high level of customer service both written & verbal
- Assist guests with any necessary booking information, ensure deposits & payments are received
- Coordinate the services of relevant contractors
- Prospect new properties/follow up on leads
- A passion for providing top quality service, reputation is everything.
- You will have real estate experience, thrive in a fast paced role that requires multi tasking & advanced organisation skills
- Previous property management experience is essential
- Work well in a busy environment & under pressure
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge of Yes Booker and REST programs (or similar)
- Essential: A current Certificate of Real Estate, NSW (or be willing to complete this before commencing your role)
- Essential: Current Drivers Licence
- Confident to travel alone to visit properties across the Ballina / Byron Bay & Bangalow area
- Ability to work outside standard hours during peak periods
To be considered for this position please send your up to date resume & a covering letter addressing the above criteria through the “Apply” option or email to email@example.com - this role is available immediately.