- St Leonards location, with great transport links
- Develop and implement the organisation’s philanthropic partnerships strategy
- Manage one team member
About the Organisation
Action on Poverty is an independent, non-government, international development organisation that works with partners around the world to take action on poverty across Asia, Africa and the Pacific.
They are passionate about empowering local changemakers to break the cycle of poverty in their communities through philanthropic partnerships.
This role is responsible for developing and executing a strategy to engage and influence prospective and existing philanthropic clients to partner with the organisation, identify suitable philanthropic grant opportunities and develop networks to achieve their objectives.
- Develop and execute a strategy for identifying and influencing prospective philanthropic clients to partner with Action on Poverty
- Support philanthropic partners in growing their funding to international poverty alleviation projects
- Innovate programs and activities to enhance partner experience, including personal communications and events
- Oversee the Communications Manager and wider fundraising activities
- Maintain contact with philanthropic partners and provide personal and public recognition of support
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in engaging to a high level with clients or donors
- Experience in a fundraising or philanthropy position desirable but not essential
- Proven success building relationships with high value stakeholders
- A high level of integrity and personal values aligned with AOP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- The ability to work collaboratively within a small team
- Some domestic and international travel to meet with clients and key stakeholders
- Competitive salary package
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.