This organisation’s mission is to protect and advocate for young children in desperate need. To do this, they run amazing programs focused on youth homelessness, education, and children’s welfare. They are passionate about raising awareness in the quest to provide real, permanent solutions to children and their families.
This management role will reshape the IG portfolio and small team and is responsible for the management of direct marketing, appeals, regular giving, F2F and acquisition of new individual donors.
- Develop and implement the Individual Giving strategy to significantly increase income.
- Direct and manage external agencies to ensure that the execution of the Individual Giving strategy meets the agreed budgets and timelines.
- Strategise new opportunities for donors to engage with the organisation, with a focus on retaining newly acquired donors.
- Develop and manage donor care communications.
- Manage and produce direct mail appeals, newsletters, surveys, and e-newsletters.
- Manage the post-campaign analysis for appeals and regular giving campaigns.
- In collaboration with the Data Insights team, implement data segmentation, extraction, and analysis strategies.
- Re shape and manage a small team.
- A background in Individual Giving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-channel Individual Giving programs.
- Highly analytical, with high data literacy.
- Proven experience developing and implementing Direct Marketing strategies.
- Team management experience required, regardless of size of team.
- Background in data-driven fundraising, and proven knowledge of data segmentation.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.