A leading health association supporting the enhancement of health care for Australians. The organisation has a fun and supportive work culture that offers flexibility to work from home, provides 12 additional days off per year and Christmas shut down for 2 weeks.
About the Role
My client is looking for a strategic Head of Fundraising and Partnership to start immediately and continue over the next few months. You will be working stand alone and have full autonomy to develop a program, therefore must be experienced, self-motivated and confident to hit the ground running. You will have experience setting up philanthropy, have the capability to build secure relationships and support strategic revenue growth.
Note: This is a full-time role for 3-4 months, with the potential to be extended. The ideal candidate will have full working rights in Australia.
About the Candidate
- A strong background working across Philanthropy in senior level roles.
- Strong, successful background in personally securing partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving significant growth of a Philanthropy portfolio.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Ability to multitask, with a strategic outlook.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
Able to start immediately - no notice period
If you have the skills and experience suitable for the role then please apply below! Alternatively, Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.