A strategic position reporting to the CEO for a highly respected charity who save lives. Direct and lead the organisation’s fundraising activities and maintain exceptional working relationships with volunteers, supporters and external stakeholders. Develop the organisation’s broad income streams, including events, corporate partnerships, major gifts, regular giving, grants and sponsorships.
This is a great role for a Fundraiser looking to step into a management position where they can develop and implement a new Fundraising plan.
- Work closely with a dynamic CEO and excellent team
- Macarthur location
- Competitive salary package
About the Role
This is your opportunity to build the Fundraising program from scratch with full support from the Executive Leadership team. Develop the organisation’s overall strategic direction with a focus on Fundraising activities and generating revenue.
- Work effectively with the CEO and management team to plan, direct and manage the organisation’s Fundraising activities.
- Develop and implement the strategic Fundraising plan with an aim to generate revenue and achieve annual targets and KPIs.
- Grow and develop the various income streams, including events, corporate partnerships, major gifts, regular giving, grants and sponsorships.
- Line manage one member of Fundraising staff.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are communicated with effectively and consistently.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve Fundraising targets.
- Seek sponsorship and grant opportunities and prepare associated documentation.
- Provide timely reports to the CEO.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability and passion to create and deliver a new Fundraising plan.
- Previous experience across a broad range of fundraising streams.
- Ability to design and implement a strategic Fundraising plan, in line with the organisation’s values.
- Demonstrated experience in donor acquisition and strategic community engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and work as part of a team.
- Skilled at measuring strategic outcomes and reporting to management.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.