- Influence Employment Solutions strategy
- Whole of business engagement
- Bankstown or Mascot location
Under the leadership of Leisa Hart, DSA is undergoing significant change to ensure the full potential of the organisation is realized. These changes are underpinned by DSA’s core values which are: we put people first; we are one team; we are all accountable; we strive to always do it better; we are inspired by challenges; we make ethical and sustainable decisions.
DSA is reimagining the delivery and experience of their disability employment service programs. They are looking for a leader to head up their employment solutions division and help them do things differently.
Initially, your focus will be to shape the team of 25 and build capacity. Ensuring contracts are being delivered on, as you build the foundation of a new integrated service where all employment outcomes enhance a person’s quality of life and their ability to maintain ongoing employment in a career of their choosing.
We anticipate that this role would be well suited to a highly motivated Regional Manager who is looking to secure a role that offers career advancement and where they can directly impact strategy working with senior leaders across the business.
Currently, the employment solutions division delivers a range of employment government-funded programmes in 5 Sydney Metro locations, including Disability Employment Services [DES], School Leavers Employment Support [SLES] and other National Disability Insurance Scheme [NDIS] contracts.
This is for you if you
- Lead by example, have experience in and enjoy managing teams across multiple sites.
- Embrace technology to grow your business and see the potential in working in an environment where systems, processes and reporting need improvement.
- Are excited by joining a business that is undergoing significant change offering long term career opportunities.
- Build positive relationships across the business working collaboratively and proactively.
- Have 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a commercially oriented organisation ideally with a tertiary business qualification.
Location: The role can be located at Mascot or Bankstown however there will be regular travel around south western Sydney to the different offices.
Salary: Competitive base salary, 9.5% superannuation, a company car and a post probation incentive.
If you are looking for a challenging but unique opportunity to advance your career, please apply by sending a covering letter that demonstrates your suitability for the role and a resume detailing relevant experience to Liska Turner at email@example.com
For a confidential conversation or to request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 21 July 2019.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.