This inspiring renowned medical research organisation is searching for a Head of Capital Campaign to lead the creation and management of this new Capital Campaign.
This is a newly created role that is pivotal in developing the Capital Campaign strategy. You will be responsible for the development, promotion, management and day-to-day operations of a planned $50million Capital Campaign. This position requires working closely with the COO, the Board and Committees, to execute a fundraising plan targeting individuals, corporations and foundations.
This organisation is a site of world-leading research, they have an engaged and incredibly well networked board, and this is a truly one of a kind role.
- Responsible for a new Capital Campaign
- Work closely with the board
- Highly competitive package, Westmead location
- Develop a strategic Capital Campaign plan
- Responsible for developing comprehensive solicitation strategies for the campaign
- Strategise and plan the solicitation of each major donor prospect, including appropriate introductions; ask amounts; and materials by using prospect research
- Plan and implement campaign events
- Maintain thorough and updated records on campaign gifts and pledge commitments
- Provide regular Capital Campaign reports
- Develop materials for the campaign as needed in conjunction with marketing and communications
- Secure, plan and engage in face-to-face donor visits with Executive Director, Board and influential volunteers
- Create a long-term marketing plan for the capital campaign
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new donors in the campaign to enlarge the donor base
- Cultivate high level gifts (6/7 figures) to contribute towards the $50m target
- Previous experience in Capital Campaign management or experience working within the highest-level Major Gifts roles securing complex 6/7 figure gifts
- Creating and managing complex Major gift strategies
- Demonstrable success in building and cultivating new relationships to increase donor base and revenue
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
- Previous success at comprehensive prospect research, identifying and qualifying prospective donors and developing cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships with high net worth donors and prospects
- Experience delivering on brand key messaging for fundraising campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with the Executive and Board effectively
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis. If you have questions please contact me on Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis