- Flexible working environment, with great work benefits
- North Sydney location, great transport links
- Competitive salary packaging
- Lead the development and implementation of the supporter fundraising strategy.
- Oversee and support the Senior Manager to deliver the Foundation's major fundraising campaign.
- Lead your team to achieve team targets and KPIs and support them in the development of their personal skills.
- Responsible for ensuring annual fundraising revenue from community fundraising and campaigns are achieved, including monthly forecasting and reporting.
- Design and develop new community fundraising campaigns and oversee the existing portfolio.
- Ensure campaigns and community programs raise awareness of the Foundation and support the growth of the supporter base.
- Partner with the Marketing team to promote fundraising events and act as a representative at meetings.
- Ensure all activities undertaken are in line with the Foundation’s mission.
- Develop and enhance relationships with supporters to grow their fundraising opportunities.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in fundraising, marketing, communications or similar.
- Previous experience developing and implementing a strategy for supporter fundraising, managing campaigns and events.
- Experience devising and managing large scale fundraising campaigns.
- Proven success managing, supporting and developing a team.
- Experience managing budgets, delivering forecasts and reporting to stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who is results-oriented and driven.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Please apply to Rosheen as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.