In these positions you will be required to work autonomously and assist in various areas of the Human Resources team.
The roles have immediate starts for the right candidates and they can be flexible with days worked. Full Time/Part Time.
Various roles and duties:
- HR Admin Support - assisting with drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments
- Sourcing candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- HR/Recruitment coordinator - supporting the recruitment and HR team through new hires, high volume.
- Have experience within similar positions in HR or Recruiting
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Looking for an immediate start, in return you will work for much-loved charities in wonderfully supportive teams. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.