- Human Resources Manager - Maternity Leave Contract
- Based in the Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Remuneration
- Free parking onsite, participate in group fitness sessions, free lunch and salary packaging available.
opportunity to think strategically and work alongside the Principal to ensure the development and delivery of strategic and operational HR services improving staff culture, employee relations and staff management.
This HR Manager will also play a fundamental role in implementing and driving a new HRIS system across the school. The ideal candidate will enjoy working collaboratively with the wider management team to ensure that the working environment is a positive, compliant workplace.
Duties of the role:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the HR elements of the strategic plan
- Drive company culture and reinforce company values across the organisation
- Oversee and support the recruitment selection process across the school including the of drafting of advertisements
- Develop and implement staff orientation/induction programs
- Advise key staff on managing poor performance and assist where appropriate.
- Manage learning and development initiatives across the organisation, in areas such as recruitment and selection, performance management, employee engagement, retention and career development etc
- Ensure all processes and procedures and being followed and they are compliant with relevant legislation
- Adhere to all legislative requirements relating to employee relations
- Provide advice on MEA terms and conditions to staff where appropriate
- Will ideally have tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Previous HR management experience within a school is desirable
- Ability to think strategically and outside of the box
- Maintain highly confidential information and professionalism at all times
- Have the ability to build trusted relationships and rapport with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementing HR strategy
- Experience in an AWARD/EBA/EA environment highly desirable
- Lunch is provided daily
- Free parking onsite
- Opportunity for salary packaging
- Join staff in group fitness classes
- Take advantage of the free Pool and gym
- This school has a beautiful culture, positive, kind and caring - enjoy coming to work each day.