- Looking to join a meaningful workplace?
- Full time, permanent position
- Organisation that exists to provide quality aged and community care accommodation and services
- Beautiful working environment based in Ballina
Crowley Care has a 40 year history of providing innovative aged care services including Independent living, Home Care and Residential Care services with a focus on the individual. The organisation is committed to a culture of inclusion and excellence and provides a supportive, positive and caring environment for its residents, families, clients and staff. This role is located in beautiful Ballina.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Operations & Finance, you will confidently undertake all generalist and operational HR practices. You will enjoy building strong relationships and have a consultative approach working across the organisation. As HR Manager, you will provide advice, support and solutions to the Managers and key employees across the organisation according to Crowley Care’s ethos and principles.
- Effective workforce planning
- High quality recruitment
- Induction, orientation & engagement process for all new staff
- Ensure all industrial & compliance requirements are met
- Interpretation, application and contribution to negotiation of enterprise agreements
- Coaching and support across the organisation in relation to HR and IR to team members
- Work closely with the Executive Manager Operations & Finance to ensure alignment with organisational operations and meeting strategic KPIs
- Contribute and provide insights to support continuous improvement in HR systems and processes
- Prepare reports and information to deliver to regulatory bodies & the Board Executive
- Oversee Work Cover claims and lead Return to Work objectives
- Participate and demonstrate leadership as a member of the organisation’s key Leadership group to all stakeholders
- Demonstrate the organisation’s Vision and Values to support the culture and ensure the organisation remains an employer of choice in the region
Your Skills & Attributes
- Ability and commitment to working collaboratively and contributing in a team of diverse experts and personalities
- Demonstrated experience in a HR Manager position in a medium sized organisation
- Tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent
- Experience in high volume recruitment and of sourcing top talent
- Self – motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- Ability to be hands on and work with all levels taking responsibility for a broad range of HR tasks as this is a stand-alone HR management role
- Confidence working with CRM systems & Microsoft Office software
- Clear & concise written & verbal communication skills
- Experience coaching & motivating others to resolve problems
- Possess strong conflict resolution skills
- Experience in the management of IR issues including performance management
Please send your up to date resume & a covering letter outlining your demonstrated experience & your reason for applying to Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au or call Victoria Nankivell for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to Victoria (detailed above).
There is no closing date for this role. Please do not delay - applications will be reviewed as they are received and shortlisting will commence.
We look forward to hearing from you!