It’s a standalone HR generalist position in a fast-growing and changing business. The main focus of this role would be to build the HR function from scratch, set processes, partner with the business and improve the company’s culture and employee engagement.
The position reports to the CEO and works closely with the Senior Leadership Team. As the HR Manager you will provide guidance and strategic support at senior and executive leadership levels and their teams.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set all processes and procedures necessary for the HR function
- Set the HR strategy, initiatives and programs (flexibility, D&I, recruitment, etc.)
- Coach leaders and teams to drive cultural change
- Drive and support transformation, change, strategic P&C/HR initiatives with a strong working knowledge of transformation
- Foster a collaborative and positive culture
- Review and optimize the organizational structure
- Talent and capability management
- End-to-end recruitment supported by recruitment agencies when necessary
- Manage all admin-related duties – employment contracts, HR documentation etc,
- Manage all day-to-day HR-related queries
To be successful you will have:
- Proven success and experience in an HR Management role dealing with high-level stakeholders
- Great leadership and change management experience
- Proven experience with implementing change
- Strong organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong business partnering and negotiation skills
- Exceptional Business acumen
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Adam Hart on 02 9279 2777 for more information.