Strong potential of Temporary to Permanent for the right candiate. Start ASAP.
- Manage performance appraisal systems
- Manage IR policies and procedures
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
• Lead and provide high quality HR Advice and assistance to staff on the full range of HR policies, procedures and issues
• Consult, advise and guide on people related change programs
• Support and monitor of best practice HR systems, policies and procedures
• Develop performance review infrastructure
• Initiate and build effective partnerships with Staff to understand and respond to HR needs relating to people management
• Responsible for overall administration and coordination of the HR function
• Provide consultation to management on staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labour relations in agreeance with the COO.
• Consult, educate and build capability of line managers in the area of performance management
• Plan, design, develop and evaluate HR related initiatives that support organisational strategy goals
• Prepare and distribute various reports on HR metrics to ensure needs are met
• Ensure compliance with local and federal laws and industry regulations, and advising department managers on legal implications of HR issues related to discipline and employee grievances.
• Communicate findings to Senior Management/Board via formal presentations
The successful candidate will have:
• Approximately 4 years experience in a similar HR role
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Strong change management skills with the demonstrated ability to execute strategy
• Knowledge and understanding of OHS responsibilities and EEO principles
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
You will be working within a modern and corporate environment where you are encourage to own the HR function and take the lead, with support from a highly experienced executive team.