- Hands on & Strategic role
- Full time, permanent position
- $100k + Super (access to salary packaging)
This leading local not for profit organisation based close to Coffs Harbour in a beautiful coastal location are driven by providing quality services and have an incredibly caring and supportive culture.
As an experienced HR Manager you will reporting to the CEO and be responsible for providing all human resources services to this growing organisation. With some support in place for the day to day processing of payroll and rostering, it will be a hands-on role.
Sitting within the Senior Leadership Team, the HR Manager will be a great mix of strategy and implementation of best practice HR services. Including managing workforce planning, recruitment, coaching and advising managers to develop high performing teams of employees, you will also be a champion of driving their great culture across their 170 staff.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Workforce planning
- Implementing and maintaining a framework of HR policies & procedures
- Recruitment & selection
- Maintaining knowledge of current industrial relations legislation
- Provide coaching & support to managers to enable them to manage performance issues
- Undertake special projects & strategic HR initiatives
- Work Health and Safety
- Demonstrated experience in a HR Management position
- Confidence delivering & prioritising in a stand-alone management position
- Confidence & experience building strong, trusting relationships with internal managers
- You will demonstrate compassion & maturity in your decision making & communications
- Demonstrated management of industrial relations issues & performance management
- Confidence navigating NSW Fair Work Awards & Enterprise agreements
- A passion to drive contemporary HR practices within an organisation to achieve strategic goals
For a confidential discussion or if you have further questions please contact Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322. Otherwise please send your up to date resume through the “Apply Now” option or to email@example.com
Applications will close on 4th June, but please do not delay as they will be reviewed and screening conversations will commence prior to this date.