- Fabulous career opportunity
- Full time, permanent position (possible 4 day option)
- Organisation that exists to support & inspire young people
- Beautiful working environment based only 25 minutes from the famous beaches of Byron Bay
The school is nestled among the green hills of the Byron Shire hinterland with 650 students from K to 12, playgroups, a registered Preschool as well as a working farm and Trade Skills Centre.
Shearwater provides a living, integrated education inspired by anthroposophy, in which a focus on the development of the whole human being is supported by a conscious connection to place and time. Their school environment is designed to cultivate every child’s inner life of imagination, creativity and enthusiasm for academic challenge and physical activity.The Role of HR Advisor
As HR Advisor you will report to the Head of Operations and the Head of Education. This is a standalone role and you will lead all generalist and operational HR practices. As HR Advisor, you will provide advice, direction and solutions to the Executive team and key employees across the school. You will lead change and champion positive relationships and collaboration throughout the school.
- Effective workforce planning
- Ensure all industrial & compliance requirements are met
- Coach & support key team members with HR & IR matters
- Drive & support continuous improvement in HR systems & processes
- Prepare reports & information to deliver to regulatory bodies & the Board
- Recruitment for the school
- Induction, orientation & engagement process for all new staff
- Oversee Work Cover claims & lead Return to Work objectives
Your Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR Advisor position in a medium sized organisation
- Tertiary Educated in a relevant field
- Self - motivated & able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- Confident managing all aspects of HR from strategy to day to day operations
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of CRM systems & Microsoft Office software
- Experience coaching & motivating others to resolve problems
- Ability to facilitate & guide conflict resolution
- Previous experience of working within education beneficial
If you are looking for the next step in your career. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique and rewarding environment. Develop your skills and knowledge and make a positive impact on the direction and role of HR within this organisation.
Please send your up to date resume to Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au
Or call Victoria Nankivell for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to Victoria (detailed above).
There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed as they are received.
We looking forward to hearing from you!