- Newly Created role
- Exciting time of change for this organisation
- Full time, permanent position
- Based Byron Bay or Ballina
- $95k-$100k + Super (access to Salary packaging)
This established, large NFP with over 3000 staff are expanding their HR team to have a dedicated HR, Business Partner across each region. Their culture and values are driven by community, care, individuality, learning & innovation.
Reporting to the Manager, People and Culture, the role of HR, Business Partner will manage HR for their region from Byron Bay down to Newcastle across multiple sites & facilities. Leading the way with workforce planning, providing strategic HR advice, high quality ER & IR guidance to managers & employees, be a champion change agent driving a positive culture.
- Actively seek to delight through excellent service, consultation & continual improvement
- Ensure all HR initiatives in your region are implemented within budget
- Work effectively within governance, safety and risk frameworks
- Build strategic relationships & partnerships focusing on achieving positive outcomes
- Effective resolution of complaints in alignment with relevant legislation
- Work with Payroll Manager, L&D Manager & WHS Manager to ensure effective processes
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR role & as an influencer at management level
- Confidence guiding managers through indepth IR / ER issues
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Experience working with employment legislation with multiple enterprise agreements & awards
- Flexibility to be able to travel at short notice & access to own vehicle
- Knowledge of the Health or Aged Care Sectors
- Chris21 HRIS Experience
Please note there is no closing date for this role, applications will be assessed within 72 hours of being received. The advert will be removed when a successful candidate is sourced.