Do you like your radio a little less commercial, a little more local? Perhaps you’ve worked with your local community radio station before? Do you want to help hundreds of communities by supporting stations do great work? Then the CBAA is looking for you!
If you are looking for that uniquely special workplace to call home in which you can support and grow a grants process, then look no further. We seek someone with experience who is ready to take the next step in their career and help us further develop our program that is in its infancy.
About the Client:
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is an innovative, forward-thinking not-for-profit organisation that champions community radio by building stations’ capability and by creative a healthy environment for the sector to thrive.
About the Person
We need someone who is:
- An exceptional communicator with a high-level of interpersonal skill:
- Must also thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, where your workstyle can be highly adaptable and flexible
- Showcase strong attention to detail and high-level organisational skills
Our ideal candidate needs to be able to:
- Demonstrate extensive confidence in verbal communication and writing skills
- A people’s person who can nurture strong professional relationships
- Demonstrable experience in proposal (grant/tender) or strong writing and coordination is key to succeeding in this position.
We are very flexible in our approach to the parameters of the role in regards to hours and working environment, so happy for you to come with suggestions on how best you can flourish in this role.
About the Role
The role requires providing support to the Senior Manager, Business Development and leadership team in the development and management of grant proposals. It includes preparing proposals for new funding opportunities, as well as sourcing new funding opportunities through building partnerships and alliances. The role requires monitoring reporting deadlines and liaising with department managers to ensure timely submission of applications and report.
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.