- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Mascot with onsite parking
- Dynamic and varied role
About the role
Good360 is seeking a proactive, passionate, dynamic and well-rounded General Manager for a maternity leave contract concluding in May 2021.
This is a diverse, fast-paced, interesting and multifaceted role touching all key areas of Good360’s business. You will work closely with Good360’s Founder and MD to lead the practical execution of programs and projects and ensure operations, organisational focus and KPIs are delivered in line with Good360’s mission, budgets and targets.
The key outcomes for the role include:
- Lead the end to end implementation and execution of key programs and projects with Good360 team
- Manage team to ensure business outcomes are effectively delivered
- Key stakeholder and partner engagement with a focus on facilities management
- Managing contracts, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Reporting, preparing papers, facilitating Board meetings/AGM, taking minutes and supporting Board/MD as needed
- Responsibility for HR including recruitment and onboarding of staff and volunteers
A curious generalist that’s interested in data and process development, you will have demonstrated experience in operations, project management and a genuine enthusiasm for effectively leading people to deliver on business outcomes. Ideally, you will have had some logistics and distribution experience.
You will be aligned to Good360’s core values of kindness, integrity, collaboration & innovation which informs how you go about your work.
You will need to be able to flex between ‘roll your sleeves up this needs to be done’ and ‘whole of business’ thinking with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Key is demonstrated online and digital literacy skills including proficiency in office software (e.g. Microsoft Office, G-Suite and Dropbox) and digital communication (e.g. Slack). Interest in learning new platforms like Magento (e-commerce platform) and Netsuite (CRM/accounting). You are also comfortable troubleshooting basic IT hardware/software issues.
If this sounds like you please then please apply. In return we offer:
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- Onsite car parking or 7 min walk to Mascot train station
- Flexible work/life balance
- Positive workplace culture
Please apply by sending a covering letter outlining how your skills and experience would deliver on the role outcomes and a resume detailing your experience to Liska Turner at email@example.com
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 26 March 2020.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been retained to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.