- First aid training, including specialist courses for mental health, high risk work sites, workplaces, and free first aid training to primary school children
- Event health services, keeping people safe at events right across NSW, ranging from small local gatherings to large scale events
- Equipping individuals, families and workplaces with high quality first aid products and services
- Working alongside emergency services organisations in times of need and disasters
- Workplace health services such as contracted paramedic services and temperature testing
- Embracing the core values of St John NSW
- Providing leadership, direction, mentoring and professional development to the sales team
- Developing and and delivering a strategic sales plan to achieve organisational priorities and drive revenue growth.
- Identifying opportunities to increase growth in both existing and new commercial programs
- Promoting a customer service culture across the organisation including strong customer engagement and retention
- Ensuring the sales team meets sales targets at a company and individual level
- Engaging collaboratively with the Executive Team and organisation to maximise commercial opportunities
- Experience in a General / Sales Manager role or extensive Executive Sales background
- A natural energy and enthusiasm for leading and developing high performing sales teams
- Experience in identifying and developing new market opportunities, driven by data and analytical insights
- Strong commercial business acumen with an innovative growth mindset to build strategies that translate into actions
- The ability to work collaboratively across the whole of organisation to deliver on St John NSW’s purpose
- Outstanding business development, key account management and sales experience at a senior management level and government entities
- Customer centric approach to in manging customer and stakeholder expectations, needs and requirements
- Project management experience involving multiple stakeholders a strong supplier and stakeholder negotiation skills
- The ability to relate to and communicate with people in a wide variety of roles and industries
- Able to obtain Current Working with Children’s Check and a National Police Check
- Current NSW Driver’s licence and safe driving record
St John NSW is located in Burwood NSW. Close to public transport.
To apply please provide a copy of your current resume and a cover explaining why you want to join St John NSW and how your experience will deliver on the role’s primary objectives via the APPLY button.
If you have any questions please email Liska Turner at email@example.com
Closing date 22 January 2021. Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont People has been engaged to recruit this role. The Beaumont Charity team specialises in delivering expert and unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for Profit sector