$110k - $120K + super, pro-rata 4 days per week.
About the client
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body for sonographers in Australasia. They work as a leading voice representing and advocating for the profession of sonography with a vision to see ‘that a Sonographer is known as the expert in ultrasound across the community.’
About the role
As the General Manager of Finance and Operations you will have overall responsibility for the financial function of the ASA as well as managing the asset portfolio, contract management, audits and review of all internal policies and processes.
This role reports directly to the CEO and has 1 direct report.
About the person
The ideal candidate will need to display initiative and drive to innovate. This is not business as usual, you will deliver ways of working more efficiently and ensure process improvements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting for the Board, CEO and the functional areas of the business
- Preparing budgets in collaboration with the CEO
- Annual financial Audit management
- Monitoring actual performance against budget
- Oversee Accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Manage all contracts and assets
- Review all finance and operational processes and procedures for improvements and updates
To be successful you will have:
- Finance tertiary qualifications
- Operations and change management experience
- Innovative with an appetite for change
- Demonstrated excellence in a range of software packages including MYOB and excel
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- High level communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.