Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) provides a range of programs to help families stay together and close to the care they need, with their Ronald McDonald Houses being the more prominently known.
This is a pivotal role in the organisation working very closely with the CEO, Mission Leadership Group and Chapter Boards. At the heart of this role is the ability to build relationships across the RMHC system placing people first as you deliver on the key outcomes of the role which include:
- Continuing to develop and implement business systems ensuring they remain front and centre of business as usual;
- Working as an integral member of the Mission Leadership Group to develop and implement the Strategic Plan and Annual Tactical Plan for the RMHC system;
- Providing assistance, information and advocating for the needs of the Executive Officers and Chapter Boards; and
- Stewardship of Governance, HR, IT, Finance, Child Protection and Risk through effective business partnering.
- Achieving business outcomes through influence and relationships;
- A senior leadership role in business management, operations or equivalent;
- Developing and implementing strategic plans;
- Governance and compliance meeting the AICD standards;
- A commitment to quality, continuous improvement and best practice;
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related fields; and
- NFP governance or sector experience in a national and federated organisation is very highly regarded.
- Senior role interacting with the RMHC Boards
- Family friendly flexible working conditions
- One week of additional annual leave
- Opportunity to actively participate in a global network
- Access to salary packaging
If you are looking for a challenging but truly unique opportunity, please apply by sending a covering letter outlining what you would bring to the role and a resume detailing your experience to Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com.
Applications close 23 June 2019.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.