You will be responsible for processing and receipting charitable donations, building relationships with donors and providing other administrative support; maintaining and enhancing the donor database and donor profile segmentation for future fundraising campaigns.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and manage all enquiries.
- Build engagement and rapport on the phone
- Listen, thank and save regular donors
- Turn feedback from regular donors into actionable improvements
- Capture donor information accurately in the database.
- Supporting the wider team.
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit donor care role or customer service role
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently within in a small team
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.