Diverse opportunity to lead and develop your fundraising skills in the major donor and broader fundraising space with this charity, supporting the local community.
- Newtown, vibrant location, flexible work environment
- Small and agile charity, broad role
- Work closely with the CEO and a supportive and engaged board
- Competitive salary packaging
Newtown Neighbourhood Centre (NNC) provides services across the inner western suburbs of Sydney for people who are at risk of homelessness and social isolation.
NNC also puts on community events such as the Saturday markets and the annual Newtown Festival.
This role ensures the successful delivery of NNC’s fundraising strategy. The role has a particular focus on developing, maintaining and growing relationships with high value donors and supporters.
- Deliver the 3 year fundraising strategy
- Secure major donors and build relationships with those individuals
- Drive all revenue generating events to ensure a focus on high net return activities including; Newtown Festival, Newtown Market and Newtopian Sleepout
- Identify prospective philanthropic grants and grantmakers, monitor grants register and oversee submissions
- Oversee the regular giving program
- Oversee and grow NNC’s supporter base of business donors
- Oversee implementation of marketing and communications strategies and plans
- Manage a small team of staff, contractors and volunteers
- Commitment to the values of Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
- Experience in building relationships with, and raising revenue from, major donors
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience developing revenue streams and/or maximizing returns from existing streams
- High level of drive and determination and a strong results orientation
- Data and profit obsessed to make continual small improvements
- A Willingness and ability to think and act strategically as well as being hands on
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.