- Develop and implement the fundraising and marketing strategy
- Lindfield location, close to transport links
- Great work-life balance, part time role, working 3/4days a week
- Develop and implement the fundraising and marketing strategy to generate income and promote the organisation and the services they offer.
- Manage the trusts and foundations application calendar, write and monitor grant applications and provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain quality relationships with donors, supporters and stakeholders to encourage support for the organisation.
- Develop strategic partnerships for fundraising and marketing related activities and manage fundraising events with the local community.
- Create and implement the regular donor appeals including EFY, Christmas and newsletter communications.
- Provide monthly revenue projections and reporting and develop strategies to address any shortfalls.
- Manage the production of fundraising and marketing communications to promote the organisation and services.
- Oversee all marketing and promotional communications including the newsletter, website and social media.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in fundraising, marketing, communications or similar.
- Previous experience generating income within a strategic fundraising role.
- Proven success building and maintaining relationships with internal and external relationships, with the ability to negotiate beneficial partnerships.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets, with the ability to forecast and report on income generation.
- A sound knowledge of the grant writing process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills, skilled at time management and prioritising tasks.
Rosheen Singh. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.