- Implement the direct marketing strategy to existing supporters and grow the program through timely appeals and newsletter campaigns.
- Manage internal relationships and third-party suppliers, to support the implementation of direct marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Develop donor journey communications to increase donor numbers and reduce attrition.
- Manage the direct marketing budget and provide regular reports on campaign results, including revenue, retention, ROI.
- Manage data segmentation for direct mail and email appeals.
- Follow industry trends to ensure best practice in direct marketing activities.
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as marketing, communications or fundraising.
- Experience within direct marketing and preferably direct mail in any sector.
- CRM experience and good analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a warm and friendly manner.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
- Experience in a NFP organisation with proven success in developing DM campaigns from inception to implementation especially in direct mail and regular giving.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.