- Flexible work from home arrangements with the key office location based in Parramatta, a few minutes’ walk from the train station
- Generous salary packaging
- Lead a data analytics team for this national not-for-profit organisation
About the Organisation
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. They work in partnership with Australians who are blind or have low vision and support them to live the life they choose.
They are an organisation that prides itself on their commitment to mission, their positive culture, and their strategy to make a meaningful difference to the lives of people who are blind or have low vision in the areas of Education, Employment, Independence and Social Inclusion.
About the Role
A business-critical position in a thriving organisation, you will be reporting into the General Manager of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications. This role will work across the fundraising teams to drive continuous improvement in fundraising activity, data management, reporting and insights solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders across all fundraising teams to develop a strategic vision to enhance CRM capabilities and reporting practices
- Implement and improve systems and processes as it pertains to reporting and insights such as campaign data management
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a fundraising data team, maintain and embed a culture of collaboration and excellence
- Be a subject matter expert in fundraising specific data analysis (for example, supporter trends, attrition, and ROI), data visualisation and creating reports to evaluate and plan for future initiatives
- Use business analytics experience to further develop and define needs, document requirements and acceptance criteria; as well as deliver business intelligence and reporting solutions to the organisation
- Ensure CRM system usage complies with data law and maintains accuracy, completion, and security of data
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to interpret and visualise large and complex data sets
- Experience working with, and improving functionality of fundraising CRMs; and understanding the complexities of managing data in a national organisation, with similarly sized fundraising programs
- Practical experience developing and delivering fundraising data management strategy on a national scale
- Thorough understanding of individual/regular giving programmes and campaigns
- Leadership experience, be able to work with and across team to motivate and leverage performance
- Previous experience or qualifications in business analytics, project management, strategy development and change management highly desired
- Previous experience in the use of performance dash-boarding tools such as PowerBI, highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. Please apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Vision Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rosheen Singh (email@example.com) at Beaumont People.