- Lead the strategic development of the fundraising program
- North Sydney location, with fantastic transport links
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Collaborate with members of the Catholic Church to develop and implement the organisations fundraising strategy.
- Use research and data to identify areas for growth and develop strategies to build income generation.
- Ensure a successful donor journey, developing current relationships and building loyalty.
- Lead the acquisition and retention of major donors and bequestors.
- Support organisational growth and income generation, increase income from regular giving and major donors, through acquisition, conversion and retention programs.
- Oversee the delegates visitor program and school/church appeals.
- Manage a team and support their development.
- Ensure best practice and codes of conduct are adhered to.
Skills & Attributes
- Track record of developing and implementing a successful fundraising strategy, across various income streams.
- Proven success managing a team and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of Catholic principles is essential. An understanding of the structure and culture of the Catholic Church will be highly regarded.
- Excellent management skills, including budget management, people leadership, and great communication.
- Advanced database management and analysis skills are desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not-for-profit sector.